Support to help businesses grow - Cheshire and Warrington
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 24 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health, IT, digital and creative Manufacturing, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Support for start ups, new and established businesses including workshops, master classes, one-to-one advice, mentoring and peer-to-peer support.
Who’s it for
You can get support if you’re a start-up, new or established business.
You must be based in Cheshire or Warrington.
What you can get
Fully funded support (usually at least 12 hours) including:
- master classes
- one-to-one advice
- mentoring and peer-to-peer support
Published: 24 March 2017
Type of support: Expertise and advice
Industry: Business and finance Construction Education Health IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Wholesale and retail