South East Business Boost - South East of England
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 5 April 2017
- Type of support:
- Grant and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Business and finance, Construction, Health, Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative Manufacturing, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Support for small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups in the South East to grow and increase employment through support, guidance and grants.
How much can you get
Between £1,000 and £10,000
Who it’s for
Small and medium business based in Lewes, Hastings , Rother, Wealdon, Eastbourne, Gravesham, Thanet , Shepway, Dover , Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Malling, Swale, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Dartford, Canterbury , Ashford Borough, Medway , Tendring, Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Epping Forest, Basildon District, Brentwood Borough, Maldon, Thurrock, Rochford , Castle Point, Colchester, Braintree, Uttlesford or Harlow.
What you can get
Business support and guidance is available to all stages of business (including those not yet trading). Growth grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 are only available to eligible trading businesses.
The grant can fund up to 30% of the total cost of goods or services related to increasing sales, improving productivity and increasing profitability.
Published: 5 April 2017
Industry: Business and finance Construction Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Wholesale and retail