Small business support - Northern Ireland
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Loan
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees, 10 to 249 employees, 250 to 500 employees, and More than 500 employees
Financial support for new businesses in Northern Ireland.
Who it’s for
You’ll need to prove that, now or over the next 3 years you’re expecting:
- total sales of over £100,000 per year
- sales outside Northern Ireland of more than 25% of your turnover, or greater than £250,000 a year
What you can get
You can get support for costs like marketing, consultancy, employment or working capital.
Social enterprises can apply for financial assistance for start-up costs like salary costs, marketing, equipment and overheads.
Invest Northern Ireland
Published: 20 March 2017
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail