Shop front improvement scheme - South Lakeland
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance and Grant
- Business stage:
- Start-ups (1-2 years trading) and Established
- Travel and leisure and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees, 10 to 249 employees, 250 to 500 employees, and More than 500 employees
Grants to help businesses improve their shop fronts within the Kendal Conservation and main shopping areas in South Lakeland.
How much you can get
£150 to £1,500
Who it’s for
Your business must be based in the LA9 postcode to apply.
You can’t apply if the work has already been started.
What you can get
Grants up to 40% to cover:
- shop front renovation and decoration
- new signs
- replacement of historical features
South Lakeland District Council
Published: 20 March 2017