Resource Efficiency Fund - Leeds city area
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Business and finance, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Science and technology, Transport and distribution, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Support and grants for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to reduce their utility costs and minimise their environmental impact.
Who it’s for
SMEs based in the Leeds city area (excluding Barnsley).
Your business must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months.
What you can get
You can get:
- resource efficiency assessments
- a 50% capital grant funding up to £10,000
Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership
Published: 20 March 2017
Business stage: Established