Ready2Grow - Northamptonshire
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Education, Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Science and technology, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Support to improve the performance of small and medium-sized enterprises, and to encourage business start-ups.
Who it’s for
The project is open to anyone who wants to start or grow an SME but is focused on those with high-growth potential. There is also targeted support for priority groups including young people, women, and the BME community.
You must be based in either Corby, Daventry, East Northamptonshire, Kettering, Northampton, South Northamptonshire or Wellingborough.
What you can get
Following an initial review, you will be able to access support targeted to your business needs, including:
- free workshops
- one-to-one advice and guidance
- start-up grants and larger grants for growth businesses (must create jobs)
Northamptonshire Growth Hub and partners
Published: 20 March 2017