- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Free live chat business advice for entrepreneurs, start-ups, existing businesses and residents in the Manchester City Council local authority area.
Who it’s for
Anyone in north of England within the Manchester City Council local authority area can use this service.
What you can get
You can get help with issues including:
- business planning and business regulations
- market research, marketing and sales
- finance and funding
- employing people
Live chat is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm. Outside of these hours, you can leave a message and will receive a response the following working day.
The platform also provides opportunities to network with other entrepreneurs.
Published: 20 March 2017
Type of support: Expertise and advice
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail