Innovation advisors - Northern Ireland
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees, 10 to 249 employees, 250 to 500 employees, and More than 500 employees
Advice, support and grants for companies who want to start a research and development project.
How much you can get
Up to £50,000
Who it’s for
Innovation advisor support is available to all businesses in Nothern Ireland.
What you can get
The innovation advisors will help companies find the right support scheme for their business.
Invest Northern Ireland
Published: 20 March 2017
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail