- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees, 10 to 249 employees, 250 to 500 employees, and More than 500 employees
Free events and workshops to help businesses and communities with digital skills and high-speed broadband.
Who it’s for
Communities and businesses in Devon and Somerset.
What you can get
You can get free workshops and talks to help:
- access the benefits of high-speed broadband
- improve your ICT skills and knowledge
How to apply
You can book online or by phone.
Cosmic Peninsula Consortium
Published: 20 March 2017
Type of support: Expertise and advice
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail