- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 28 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Start-ups (1-2 years trading) and Established
- Construction, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Science and technology, Service industries, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Energy audits and grants of up to 65% for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the East Midlands to increase energy efficiency measures.
How much you can get
£1000 to £15,000
Who it’s for
Your business must be based in Derby City, Amber Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Erewash, High Peak, North East Derbyshire or South Derbyshire.
What you can get
Grants can be used for various energy efficiency measures including:
- improved lighting
- more efficient process equipment
- renewable energy.
Derby City Council, Derbyshire County Council and the University of Derby
Published: 28 March 2017