D2 Energy Efficiency - Derby and Derbyshire
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 28 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Start-ups (1-2 years trading) and Established
- Construction, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Science and technology, and Service industries
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Energy audits and grants of up to 65% for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the East Midlands to increase energy efficiency measures.
How much you can get
£1000 to £15,000
Who it’s for
Your business must be based in Derby City, Amber Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Erewash, High Peak, North East Derbyshire or South Derbyshire.
90% of your trade must be business to business (B2B).
What you can get
Grants can be used for various energy efficiency measures including:
- improved lighting
- more efficient process equipment
- renewable energy.
Derby City Council, Derbyshire County Council and the University of Derby
Published: 28 March 2017