- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 13 October 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Construction, Education, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing Science and technology, Service industries, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Vouchers to access external expertise, facilities and equipment to help your business innovate and grow.
Who it’s for?
You must be based in one of the following areas: Bournemouth, Christchurch, East Dorset, North Dorset, Poole, Purbeck, West Dorset, Weymouth or Portland. Sole traders and social enterprises can also apply.
The scheme is primarily focused on the creative, digital, manufacturing and engineering sectors but other sectors will be considered.
What you can get
Innovation voucher - up to £5,000 to research and develop new products or services (you must be able to match 50% of your own funds to the voucher).
Proof of Concept voucher - access to subsidised staff and student expertise, facilities and equipment at the university.
Access voucher - free 12-hour access to university facilities/equipment to test or prototype ideas.
Published: 13 October 2017