Ask advice programme - Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Councils
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Start-ups (1-2 years trading) and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees, 10 to 249 employees, 250 to 500 employees, and More than 500 employees
Specialist advice for small businesses based in Northern Ireland.
Who it’s for
New start-up or existing businesses with a registered business address in the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council area.
What you can get
The programme offers up to 5 hours of mentoring support with a specialist adviser free of charge, with the option of accessing a further 5 hours by paying a 50% contribution towards the consultancy cost.
They can also signpost other resources for small businesses in Northern Ireland.
Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
Published: 20 March 2017
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail