1. 16 to 19 capital funding

    Information about the different capital programmes for 16 to 19 education and how to apply for funding.

  2. Academic Technology Approval Scheme

    Find out if you need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme certificate to study in the UK.

  3. Recognised UK degrees

    Information about UK higher education degrees and recognised awarding bodies.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.